Wednesday 25 June 2014

I believe......

I believe that people are mostly good

But that hurt people, hurt people

I believe that happiness is not having what you want but wanting what you have



I believe that everything happens for a reason



That what you put in you get out

I believe that with every grief joy repays

I believe that everything seems worse at night

That loneliness can kill us



I believe that we are rarely our true selves



But when we are it is truly liberating

I believe that every woman struggles with food in one way or another

That we are all addicted to something



I believe that true friends are hard to find

But when we do we should hang on to them



I believe that we are stronger than we ever realised

That with hope and faith we can overcome anything

I believe that animals have the power to heal us

And they can teach us a lot about ourselves

I believe that if we look we will see signs

And they will help us make the right decision

I believe that I will be ok

Eventually



I believe that things get worse before they get better

But that they will get better

I believe that you have to experience the dark in order to appreciate the light

I believe that writing soothes the soul

That I would be truly lost without it



I believe that I was put on this earth for a purpose

Now I just have to find that purpose

I believe that the truth hurts

But it's essential to hear it

I believe that I will die young

That I won't reach old age

I believe that living in reality scares me

And so I run and run and run......



I believe that good people attract good people

That misery loves company

I believe in Karma

That what goes around comes around



I believe that anything can be solved with a cup of tea and a chat

That we need to listen more

I believe that nothing lasts forever

Even though we want it to

I believe that rules are made to be broken

I believe in everything in moderation

Including moderation

I believe giving up is easier than trying

That living is harder than dying

I believe that I will do something amazing with my life

If I could just get out of my own way

What do you believe?

12 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful Ruby! A breath of fresh air. Sending loads of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart

      Lots of love to you too, always x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this post...it's just so inspiring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x