Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Part 1

Just a little post to wish you all a happy, peaceful and relaxing Christmas Day
I was the first up this morning
I put on my fleecy socks 
And pottered down to the kitchen
I let the dogs out
And made a cup of hot sweet tea
I cradled my cup as I sat by the window
And enjoyed a few quiet minutes before the madness began

After my cuppa
I went and woke my sister and mother
They got up and we all wished each other a happy Christmas
I gave mum her presents
Three books she wanted
And a set of Avoca soaps
Which smelled delicious

My dad then got up
And we brought the dogs for a walk
Down to the lake
And then over to the beach to watch the Christmas swim

Here are some photos
And part 2 I will post tomorrow
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas where ever you are
Whatever you are doing
I hope you are able to forget about your worries
Just for a few hours
God knows you deserve it
We deserve it
We have suffered for long enough
Happy Christmas
To you and yours

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love x