Thursday 12 November 2015

New do

As you know
I had half my head shaved a few months ago
Well
I say shaved 
It was actually cut very short
But not quite shaved 
The hair has grown back quite quickly
And instead of heading back to the hairdresser like a normal person 
I asked my sister to shave it
But then the only shaver I could find was the dogs clippers 
I must stress
I had not use it on the dogs at all 
It was fresh out of the box
This time I really did shave it
And I'm really liking it
Who knows 
I might even shave my head if the fancy takes me!

Anyway
Enough with the words
Here are the photos....






11 comments:

  1. ruby you are WILD!! love you, jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly ruby I think that looks so much better (not that it didn't look good before)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wow, wow, wow. I think you look gorgeous and very feminine with it swept over, but you have a beautifully shaped head and I think you'd rock it bald. I'm planning to do the World's Greatest Shave in 2017 or 18, and I'm a little scared of what I'll find!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella I'm so glad you commented
      I've been thinking about you today
      And was going to email you
      So I hope you see this reply
      Just wanted to check that you are ok?
      I hope so

      That's funny you mentioned going bald
      As I've seriously been thinking about it!
      My mother thinks I'm crazy
      And maybe I am
      But I have such an urge to do it!
      Do I dare?
      Watch this space x

      Delete
  4. You are braver than I. I couldn't go bald, I'm too attached to my hair.
    Your new do really suits you.vlooks gorgeous swept over the side.
    Take care Ruby dear
    Anne Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne
      Every now and then I get an urge to break out and do something crazy
      So you never know
      Watch this space.... X

      Delete
  5. Hey Ruby! I'm playing catch up on your blog because I've been crazy busy lately. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!! It looks so rad! You pull it off really nicely. Maybe I will copy you...??!? I did shave my head once, like entirely. I'll never do it again just because my head is lumpy and it looked really weird LOL! Oh well. Live and learn <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x