Friday 18 October 2013

The 'weighting' game

Apologies for posting so much these last few days
I am full of nervous energy and the only way to calm down is to write

I rang Imelda this morning
I got her voicemail so I left a message
She rang me back a short time later
I told her my decision
That I want to go in
She asked me when
I said Monday week
That would give me a full week to prepare myself
She said that if I went in on a Monday, then I would have to wait a whole week before starting the programme
She suggested that I go in next weekend
We agreed that Friday would be the best day
That would give me a couple of days to settle in
So she put my name on the list and now I just have to wait for a phonecall which will come Thursday or Friday morning

It's happening
It's actually happening
As I said I am a ball of anxiety
I don't know what to do with myself

My bag is packed already
Carefully selected clothes that won't restrict me as I gain weight
I am on high alert and the purging is out of control
I guess I am having 'The Last Supper'

As you know I won't be blogging when I go in but I will give a update at some point
This isn't my last post
Expect mucho posts in the next week
Please email me if you'd like the address of the hospital

Now I play the 'weighting' game........

8 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm soooo proud of you Ruby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! I know that you can do this. You're strong. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's super quick, at least it's not lots of waiting around - with york if I get accepted/decide to go the waiting list is usually 6 months long!! good luck sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am mega proud of you! I would love to write to you, if you ever fancied a letter in hospital. Just let me know. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP!

    Exciterrified and chewing my nails. WAAAAH I NEED TO HUG YOU NAO!

    I have to remember to email you. Shit.

    LOVE YOU RUBY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with everything Ruby! You can do this hon, stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ruby I am so happy for you! It is time for you to live a happy and full life. You have come so far and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you Ruby. This is such a big step and you are so brave for taking it. I am going to miss your lovely updates, but I would love to keep in touch. Email me at holdensmommy89@gmail.com with the address and I will write you every chance I get. Sending you big hugs and lots of love
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x