Saturday 6 September 2014

Adios ashtray!

Do you remember a while back
I threw my scales in to the lake near my house?
It was a symbol of my leaving my ED behind
And it was a very powerful one
Well, because I am almost one month off cigarettes
I decided to do something similar with my ashtray
As a symbol of giving them up

I thought about throwing it in the lake with my scales
But I think I have polluted it enough
So I decided to smash it instead
For health and safety reasons
I wrapped it up in newspaper
Here's the evidence........

Lea and Honey were very curious

Lea fully supports my decision to stop smoking


Crash, bang, wallop!


Won't be needing this anymore

Mission accomplished!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for you Ruby!
    I don't smoke but I used to have an ashtray - to hold my jewellery :P

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Good for you Ruby! It is for sure, a step in the RIGHT direction.
    Keep your head up! We've got a long way to go but we WILL prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are so brilliant. i am consistently reminded of it. this has made me smile so, so very much. good job, darling. good job. pat your back.
    <3 <3 <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sammy Sam
      So good to have you back x

      Delete
  4. Woo hoo! Well done Ruby dear. It looks like fun.

    P.S, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a fantabulous day <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x