Thursday 13 November 2014

Clothes Post # 8

Ok
I really need to reign myself in on the spending money on line front
As much as I do need new clothes
Not at the rate that I am going
My bedroom is bursting at the seams with clothes
Of every possible size and shape
My set of drawers has literally buckled this week
With the weight of all the clothes that I am trying to fit into it
So this is my last clothes post
For a while
Or at least until the January sales

By the way
I hate my face
My stomach
My thighs
I hate it all


Dark grey snood - Superdry
Black wind cheater
Grey patterend leggings - Superdry



6 comments:

  1. I love the leggings and I simply love your legs in them! No hate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too always regret throwing things away, so don't! love your boots too.roll on jan.lots love jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big clean out is definitely needed in my room Jo
      But that;s ok
      I'ts a first world problem x

      Delete
  3. You look great, even if I wonder if it's not a little cold in leggins. :)

    You seem to never wear your hair open.- why? I guess it would look great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely wear my hair down
      It is just so heavy and thick
      But I need to get it done
      So I will wear it down then....... x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x