Sunday 23 November 2014

Strand Hill, November 2014

My Mum, my sister and I spent a lovely day in town yesterday
We went for breakfast
Hit the shops
Where I bought pyjamas and leggings
Then we went to Strand Hill for a spot of lunch
My Mum had a BLT with tea
My sister went for the burger
And I had a beef Hot Pot
Which was lip smacking good
We had a lovely lovely day
Even though on the way home
Smoke started billowing from the engine
And we had to pull over and escape from the car
Luckily we were near my other sisters house
So she came and rescued us
And the AA came and saved the car
(Not Alcoholics Anonymous
The Automobile Association)
Here are some photos from the day......

Add caption

obligatory selfie


Wearing my sisters new hat, it may be a bit big for me

Concentration

Happy  girl

7 comments:

  1. You look so relaxed, it nice to see!

    (and just for half a second I wondered why Alcoholics Anonymous would help you with the car...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, I've heard AA people are good
      Maybe if I had have rang them, they would have come too x

      Delete
  2. I love the words "lip smacking good" it made me fairly happy
    you make me fairly happy
    take care of yourself angel x
    sounds like a fairly eventful day now, doesn't it?

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Sam
      But we all got home safe and sound

      You take care too lovely x

      Delete
  3. You look happy dear. And I love that =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x