Wednesday 1 April 2015

New teeth!

As some of you may know
I started the process of getting new teeth last August
My teeth were in a sorry state 
Years of not looking after then
And methadone which really did a number on my teeth
Methadone is a sugary syrup that is swallowed
So every day for the last 10 years 
My teeth have been rinsed in it
My teeth themselves were rotting out of my head
I had to get so many removed
And so much work done on them
I finally decided to get them done last year
So the last rights months has been the process of improving my teeth
Temporary crowns were put in
And then today the permanent ones were put in
Below is a photo of said teeth
I don't have any before photos 
But trust me
They were atrocious 



11 comments:

  1. They look beautiful Ruby ♡

    I know how good it feels, I was burned in a fire at 15 months and I was given meds to kill an infection that destroyed my teeth... finally in my 30's I had veneer's put in and they changed my life.

    I'm pretty grateful :-) ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awful Launna the way our teeth can become so damaged
      I am so grateful that I was in the position to get new ones

      Hope you're well x

      Delete
  2. Oh, they are so pretty Ruby, like Rapunzel's teeth (no idea where that came from :P )

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have temporary crowns on right now and am excited to get the final ones soon. It makes such a difference in confidence and it's helping me to hold myself accountable because I don't want to mess up my new ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean
      It's part of the reason I gave up smoking so I wouldnt damage my teeth further
      It's definitely worth getting them done as you say for confidence alone

      Good luck with your teeth! X

      Delete
  4. what a smile! love from jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so pretty! I am so happy for you, Ruby!!
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much did they charge you? I'm so jealous, wish I could afford to have mine done! Look after them you are very lucky ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful :D you look lovely ruby ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. So white and shiny! Looking good Ruby :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x