Saturday 11 July 2015

Quick post

Just a quick little post 
As I have a busy day ahead 
We are travelling in to Northern Ireland tonight to go to the theatre 
We are going to see MamaMia
Which should be a great bit of escapism
And we all know how I love a bit of escapism....

Yesterday was a lovely day
My Dad came down to mind the dogs
And we headed off at about 3pm
I slept most of the journey
And we arrived at about 5 pm
After a quick cuppa
We went in to town
I of course hit the shops
But wasn't really in shopping mode
So just bought a little grey cardigan
After walking around for a while 
We headed home to get ready to go out for dinner
I declined to go
As it would just be a waste for me to go out and eat good food
Knowing where it would probably end up
So I stayed at home with my tea and crisps

I'll leave you with today's outfit
Have a great weekend y'all!







Oh almost forgot 
I'm 11months off the smokes today
And if you are wondering if I miss them
Yes I most definitely do!

14 comments:

  1. You look great!! :) Yellow really suits you :)
    Love Sera :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing :) try to enjoy rubs

      Delete
    2. Thanks girlies
      I rarely wear yellow
      But I really like it x

      Delete
  2. Oooh!!! I love the theatre so much. Hope it's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too
      Really looking forward to it
      Will let you all know how it was x

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a ton of fun!!
    Your outfit is adorable, as always!
    I've been so busy lately, so sorry for the lack of comments/replies!
    Hope all is well.
    Much love, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry hun
      I know you are super busy
      And that's important in recovery
      I know you are there
      So no need to apologise

      Lots of love x

      Delete
  4. you should be fashion blogger or a model!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful my dear!! It really does suit you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy
      And good to see you back
      I was wondering where you had gone x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x