Tuesday 19 August 2014

Finally Photos!

As I said in a previous post
My camera only decided to work on the first week that I was away
So I don't have photos of Oxford
Of the walking tour we did in London
Of the late night drive of London that my uncle took us on our last night
That really was amazing
London is one cool place
Especially at night
I really liked the look of Camden
And was really jealous when my mother told me that I girl I grew up with now lives there
Hate her, hee hee!
Anyway
Here they are in all their glory
Notice there are very few full body ones of me
Just couldn't stand to look at myself a lot of the time
But that's ok
I am trying to go by how I feel on the inside
Rather than what I look like on the outside
And I feel pretty ok
So let's go with that

On with the show.............

The Royal court of justice

Somerset House

Mum and Auntie B in Trafalgar Square

Selfie



King's Cross train station, waiting for t he train to York



Longest street name in York

The Shambles


An outdoor play



The city walls

Wish I could have brought this home for my sister





My meds

Raining cats and dogs in York







Teddy bear shop









14 comments:

  1. Great pic's
    I love all the quotes.....

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. Looks like a great time.

    I love seeing the family pics. You look so much like your mother and Auntie. Keep that in mind when you are feeling low. They are both gorgeous and graceful women. That's you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks JJ
      They really are amazing women
      Strong and beautiful x

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. London is a great place!
    You look wonderful honey and good to know you're feeling okay :D
    If you don't mind, why did you take a picture of your meds?

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know Christie
      I just had them all out on the bed one day and decided to take a photo
      No reason really x

      Delete
  4. Oh York... One of the places on my list for the future UK trip. The Shambles will probably make me go "squeee."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a visit cp
      It's a lovely place x

      Delete
  5. Love the pics Ruby! You're gorgeous, I hope you start feeling the way other people see you soon! Glad you had a great time! Looks amazing, I live in the states and have never visited Europe before but it's always been a dream of mine!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a blast. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your ladies.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh I miss the UK... looks like you have had loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures,gorgeous! You are an amazing person and friend! (And writer! The bit about the msn at the airport was so funny!!!)

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x