Monday 4 August 2014

Holidays

I'm heading to London in a few hours
I'm not bringing my laptop
But I will post when I can
My sister asked me last night if I am looking forward to going
I guess I am
How ever I am worried about my ED making unwelcome appearances
I have half a plan in place
I will be with my family
So regular meals will be eaten
I plan to eat then too
But just enough so I'm not hungry
And not too much that I feel like purging
That's about as much as I can manage

We are going to Yorkshire for a few days
So I am really looking forward to that
I refuse to let my ED ruin yet another holiday
I refuse to be held hostage by this cruel illness
I'm going to do my best to enjoy myself
To live the life I want
To not be a slave to anorexia's/bulimia's demands
Easier said than done

So I will be back soon
In the mean time
Take care of yourselves
Be kind to yourselves
Keep the faith
Keep believing and hoping



Much love,

Ruby x

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great vacation Ruby!
    Enjoy yourself : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an epic holiday lady! Woot! London is awesome right now! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Ruby, thank you for your kind words on my last post. How I have missed you. I hope you have a wonderful time in London and don't let your ED rear it's ugly head. You're strong and I have faith in you. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ruby,
    I hope you are having a blast! Have a wonderful vacation, you sure deserve it! I hope nothing (especially not ED) will ruin the trip for you. Let us know how you're doing once you're back.
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think about you and I hope you're doing alright...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x