Monday 6 October 2014

Posponed

I had been feeling a bit off form yesterday
My throat was sore
But I paid no attention to it
Then I woke up this morning (In my mother's bed because Honey had peed on mine)
And I felt like absolute shit
My throat was scratchy and sand papery
And when I spoke I sounded like I had a frog in my throat
So in to the doctor I went
He confirmed that my throat is indeed red and inflamed
And my glands are swollen
He prescribed painkillers, rest and no talking
I am so disappointed that I don't get to go to my course today
But I rang them and they said I can start next week
So no harm done

Right
I'm off to lie on the couch
And drink sweet hot tea
It's a hard life..........

5 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry to hear about this honey.
    take care of yourself, alright? hydrate well and drink nice hot tea with honey. <3
    and i hope that you feel better soon, sweetie.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you poor thing. Feel better soon! Does honey & lemon in your tea do anything for your throat?
    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, feel better soon! Hot sweet tea sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope you feel better <3 get well soon dear!

    Love
    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x