Wednesday 19 November 2014

Honey and Lea

Honey and Lea went missing yesterday evening
I came in to the kitchen
And they were no where to be seen
So I followed the clues
The door to the hall was open
I walked down to the hall
And in to my bedroom
Where I knew they had been at some point
As the contents of my bin were on the ground
And the throw on my bed was all messy
But no sign of any dogs

I tried upstairs
Where my sister sleeps
And there I found them
Bold as brass
Lying in my sisters bed
Just look at this last photo for guilty heads

Saw this in town today

New jacket and leggings





10 comments:

  1. aaaawwww they're so cute. Oh, when i read the first sentence, I panicked, I thought "nnnooooo, the pups can't be missing!!" I'm glad they were there, looking so comfy but guilty at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are little devils
      But I can never get mad at them
      Just look at those faces...... x

      Delete
  2. my dog used to get into bed with me if my hubby fell asleep downstairs and i never knew til morning.even stole the duvet! jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he
      My two always make a beeline for the most comfortable place they can find
      I can't stay mad at them though x

      Delete
  3. Aww, but they look sooo cute! I panicked a bit too when I read the first line. I know it's a bad habit, but our furballs always sleep on the beds (or anywhere they choose, to be honest). Billy snores like a grown man and kicks you in the side, and takes up far too much of a bed for such a small dog, but oh well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to alarm you Bella
      I hope you didn't get a fright
      I can't imagine if they really did go missing
      I would be distraught x

      Delete
  4. They look completely at ease at their right place.
    Maybe they like playing games with you?
    Dog way of Geo cache?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always look so guilty when I catch them
      And Honey's little tail is wagging furiously
      But yes, they do like to play games x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x