Thursday 13 November 2014

Over the years (Trigger Warning!)

I found a collection of photos on my laptop that I haven't seen in years
It seems that I used to change my hair
As often as my weight changed
So I thought I would share some with you
Most of them are not very becoming or flattering
I just wanted to take you on a little tour of my past
So here goes........

Long brown hair phase

Asleep in Croatia
Short brown hair

Croatia
Short brown hair
Highest weight ever

Long red hair
Weight - stable at healthy weight



Hair short and red
Weight - Low







Barcelona
Weight - Very low
Hair - short and red









7 comments:

  1. You are at your prettiest right now! Hey sister if you get any younger you might be send back to school! Looking at these pics you are movingbackwards - <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he
      I did look like a bit of an old woman when I was underweight
      It's so strange to look back at these photos
      They bring back so many memories x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing these Ruby. I always love seeing how people change over the years. I tend to get the best idea of when photos are from by my hair too. I love brown hair on you, and with red hair you could be Angharad's sister. Seems like a silly question, but are you a natural blonde?
    You look so very pale and sickly and sad in the photos with dark red hair. You look so much happier these days, it's like your skin has a glow to it.

    I've been meaning to do a similar post since I started blogging, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I might have to start gathering pictures.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fair to dark blonde Bella
      I was very blonde as a child
      But it has go t darker over the years
      I dye it blonde now though

      Oh I would love to see a post of your photos Bella
      Yes please x

      Delete
  3. I agree with Lilly, you're getting prettier and younger.

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you A

      Hope you're doing ok?
      Going to check your blog now x

      Delete
  4. Wow. I didn't believe the "looking older when you have an ED" thing until now...I think you look best with blonde (now, I'm assuming dyed?) and red hair w/bangs :3
    I don't ever do underwear/nearly underwear shots in front of a mirror like you or Bella - I'm not nearly confident enough to do that :/

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x