Thursday 4 December 2014

Dublin tomorrow!

It's Thursday night
I am so excited
For tomorrow I head for the big smoke to meet my friends
I can't wait!
I love Dublin
Especially at this time of year
I just have to be careful to avoid my old stomping ground
If I stick with my friends I should be fine

Tonight I have been getting ready
Having a shower
Doing my hair
Packing  a little bag with wallet, travel pass (Yes I get free travel, one of the perks of being on disability)
And a book to read on the train
Laying my clothes out for the morning
And just generally making sure that I am mentally prepared for this
The last time these girls saw me
I was very ill
So I am both nervous and excited to tell them how I have been getting on
It's good though
I wrote a post about my comfort zone recently
And I think this is a good way to test the boundaries

I won't get to post tomorrow
As I will be on the road early
But I promise to let you all know how it goes
And of course some photos
Until then........

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great day today, sweetie!!

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you hun. you look sooo lovely with your new hairstyle. i do not think it makes you look more "mature" (wtf means this word anyway? strange use of language - i think it has a horrid/negative connotation!!! i mean... is a person a cheddar?????) You look pretty and young and alive! have a lovely trip dearest!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great day out with your friends Ruby. Try to remember, if anyone is going to be understanding and nonjudgmental of your weight and health, it's those who also have EDs.

    Lots of love <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hope you had a great day and that friendship was so much larger than life... (and size does not matter)

    (L)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x