Saturday 12 May 2012

So the fast was a disaster. I lasted until about 3pm then the binge/purge monster reared it's ugly head and little old me is no match for him. I'm physically and mentally exhausted after a day of b/p and I'm sure there's more to come. Apart from being disgusting I always think the act of purging is quite violent and I'm sure it does a lot of damage eg rinsing my teeth with hydrochloric acid every time, This acid can put holes in steel so you can imagine what it does to teeth. Mine are in a terrible state. Anyway back to the fast, I used to be able to fast for days but not anymore, in fact it's a pointless act, the urge to binge and purge always wins. The one good side effect is that I tend to lose weight after b/p.

I have a dance practise tomorrow morning then a dress rehearsal at 6pm so busy day.

Hope you all well,

Lots of lovexxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Unfortunately I deleted most of my entries, so the blog is a total mess right now, as I'm sure you noticed:P
    I'm pretty sure dogs are the best species on the planet. Sometimes all you need is a paw in your eye and the world's okay again. I'm sorry you had a bad day, hopefully tomorrow will be much better. Take care sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry your fast didn't go well. At least you tried. I gues since fast doesn't work for you anymore maybe you can stick to just little small meals. Just a suggest but not sure if that is for you. Everyone has different eating habits and different things work for different people.

    You do have a busy day tomorrow. I am all excited and I am not even the one dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x