Sunday 22 June 2014

Honey's new bestfriend

My good friend and her daughter called out to see me yesterday
It was lovely
I don't get many visitors here so it was so nice to have them
My friends daughter really wanted to see Honey and Lea
Honey took an immediate shine to her
She followed her around and kept licking her face
It was so cute
They are now firm friends
Lea was a a different story
She became quite territorial and I was quite nervous of her around my friends daughter
Lea had a ball and got very annoyed when we tried to take it off her
She even had a go at Honey
And in the end I had to put her in the car to calm down a bit
I'm not sure why Lea was like this
Usually she is so gentle and kind
But because she is so big I had to be careful
In the end we had a lovely time
Here are some photos......











12 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby, this is too cute!
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends little one is cuteness personified
      Her and Honey were just adorable x

      Delete
  2. this is absolutely adorable. it really made me smile. you make me smile.

    thank you for sharing these, darling. xxx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these photos Sam
      I am constantly taking photos
      I just want to capture all these lovely moments and have them forever x

      Delete
  3. Still in love.
    You always seem to brighten an otherwise very blue day....
    Thank you, sweety you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you are too kind

      By the way, could you leave me the link to your blog and I'll see if I can translate it, I'd love to read it x

      Delete
    2. I emailed you the link to my blog...
      It's nothing special, and lately I can't write (just placed an old blog 2day)

      love

      Delete
    3. Thanks love, will check it out now x

      Delete
  4. That last photo...there's something about the rear or small terrier type dogs. They have attitude, arrogance and absolute swagger in that ass. Reminded me of my sadly departed pooch.

    Hope you're doing okay?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he, you just described Honey to a T C!!

    I am ok, thank you for asking

    Hope you are too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x