Sunday 22 June 2014

Your story

I've been thinking about setting up a page for readers stories
A place where you can share your own story of your eating disorder or addiction or mental health issues
Or your life story
A place where you can be heard
Where others can read and relate and realise that they are not alone
Like a meeting point where we can gather and support each other
Is this something you would be interested in?
Would you submit a story?
Would you like to read stories of others in similar situations?
Please do let me know what you think
Or if you have any similar ideas
I just really feel the need to take action at the moment
You know?

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be like a message board or more a blog with lots of co-authors?

    (L)

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To begin with it would be a page on my blog for readers stories
      But if people were interested then I would hope to expand it
      Would you submit your story A? x

      Delete
  3. Not sure if I'd submit a story, I find it all a bit difficult, but I'd certainly read.
    I have similar questions to A above - what kind of format are you thinking?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok C
      I answered your questions on the previous comment
      It's just an idea at the momemt
      Bit I would truly love to do this x

      Delete
    2. It's odd though, you kind of make me want to talk a bit again about stuff...

      But obviously in a more eloquent way than that :)

      Looking forward to see how this idea develops, good luck!

      C x

      Delete
    3. Me too C
      I will look in to it and hopefully it will work

      Take care x

      Delete
  4. I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x