Wednesday 23 July 2014

See you on the flip side

I've decided to take a break from blogging
I've been thinking about it for a while
And I think it's something that I really need to do
For myself
To sort my head
To figure out what I am doing and where I am going
I just feel so all over the place at the moment
My food is suffering
I think I'm losing weight again
I need to get back on track
Get my priorities straight
I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to do things
Exercise
Go on outings with my sister
Even blogging
I am pushing myself hard
I need to have a breather
And take some time for me

I don't know when I will be back
Maybe a few days
Maybe a few weeks
But I will be back for sure

In the mean time if you need to contact me please do
I will always reply
So take care of yourselves
Be kind to yourselves
I will be thinking of you

All my love,

Ruby x

7 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling okay dear. Don't push yourself, but don't relapse. Take a break. We'll miss you (or I will, at least). I'll be waiting :)

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be here when you come back. Just focus on yourself and getting *better* (whatever that means).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck dear. Tons of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please look after yourself Ruby, as best you can. Do what helps, learn from Leah and Honey, try to treat yourself as well as you treat them. And email me if you need or want to, ok? Sending my bestest healing vibes cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. take good care of yourself ruby,hope it works out for you,will be in my thoughts.
    love jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x