Tuesday 1 July 2014

Weight Progress 2013 - 2014

I decided to track my weight from summer 2013 - now
Not to torture myself that I have put on so much weight
But to see how far I have come
From that skinny scared girl
To the woman that I am becoming
It feels so weird to say that, woman
But that's what I am
Whether I like it or not

Of course my progress is not just the fact that I now take up more space
Other changes have happened
My mood finally improved, Praise the Lord
I'm more accepting of myself
I'm more positive
I now see friends
I now live my life more than I ever did
Of course there is still much work to do
But at lease I have made a start

July 2013




September 2013

December 2013

March 2014

March 2014 (Was quite shocked to see this photo)

March 2014

March 2014

May 2014

May 2014

May 2014

June 2014

June 2014

June 2014

End of June 2014

4 comments:

  1. I am no good with these sort of things. Because I can't see much change in your body. What I do see is a difference in appearance. Less of a little girl, and a bit more of a woman. Still underweight, in my perception, but less fragile, less pale, less hollow eyed.

    I hope you're doing a little better than the last days?

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looked more like a "woman" - a frail, not very young woman - when she was half dead in march 2014 (the picture that shocked you Ruby). Now she looks like a beautiful young slim girl with the world ahead of her.
      Ruby, i hope you are well. I still do not have a blog but I commented before.

      Delete
  2. Your whole stance has changed in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have come so far. I am happy to hear that you are living and enjoying your life.. That's how it should be. It's almost like I can hear the happiness in your voice through a computer screen, but I know that's just me. Keep on going, Ruby. I am cheering you on. Xx
    -J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x