Saturday 1 November 2014

Clothes Post # 6

Another day
Another spending spree
No really
I do need new clothes
I have wardrobe full of beautiful but tiny clothes
And gradually I am replacing them
I wish I could tell you that I have plans to get rid of my anorectic clothes
But I don't
I can't even entertain the possibility at the moment
And that's ok
I will get there

As you know I am a hoody and jeans kind of girl
When I was very thin
I was a leggings and long top/skirt girl
I love clothes
But being comfortable comes first
I have two sets of clothes
One for the house
Because I am down on the floor with the dogs
And so usually wear a track suit or leggings
Then when I venture out
I try to look a bit more presentable

I bought the following clothes from Superdry
I think I am single handedly keeping them in business at the moment
Their clothes are pricey
But good quality
And super comfortable
Plus these tops have some shiny stuff on them
Oooooh shiny stuff
So here they are.........

Long sleeve navy top with glittery pocket - Superdry


Navy sweatshirt with glittery writing -Superdry



10 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. Just stay strong, recovery is worth it and you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I don't know about pretty
      But thank you
      Trying to stay strong and positive x

      Delete
  2. Love your clothes and love your smile! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very pretty. do not argue. i ll win anyway.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lilly, also because she's always right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very very cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x