Friday 21 November 2014

Disconnected

Hello friends
I have managed to break my computer
I was watching a show yesterday while drinking a cup of tea
And spilt the contents of the cup on to my keyboard
Also my phone is playing up
So I am completely disconnected over here
I am so annoyed at myself for letting this happen
It's not only my computer
But my Mother's too
So I'm feeling really angry at myself today
And it may be sometime before I get a new one
So I may have to take a little break from blogger

Launna shared this quote with me
And I wanted to share it with you
It's so true


2 comments:

  1. Bugger! I've got my fingers crossed its repairable. If I still had a spare one I'd post it to you. Please don't be angry at yourself - these things happen. I once spilt a huge mug of coffee on a laptop, but it dried out after a few days at the shop.
    I feel your pain on needing a new computer. I had to buy one some months back (I managed to fry my Alienware with a broken charger) and will only just have it paid off by the new year.

    And I love that quote. Thank you for sharing.

    Love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I half drowned my computer with Diet Coke three times! Wasn't til the third time that I damaged the electronics though - the disc drive didn't work at all for a long time, and it would whir when the computer was supposed to be off. Now it tells me most DVDs are unreadable, but it will still play Star Trek. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x