Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Part 2

So  Christmas Day is almost over
We had a full house
I am kind of glad it's over
The day itself can be long and boring
Even though it's a day of peace and joy
I feel disconnected
On the outside of things
Maybe I am too sensitive
I had a really tough day yesterday
Everyone was getting in to the Christmas spirit
But yesterday my weight was up
And no matter how much of my meds I took
I couldn't switch off
So I ended up taking way too much
And nothing
Today my weight was down 1kg
It was the only thing that could lift my mood
Anyway
Here are some photos from the day
Hope you enjoyed yours
















No, I am not smoking
I am just holding my Dad's Cuban cigar

5 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you. Your house looks cozy. I'm sorry you are struggling, I am as well. In a house full of people away from home, away from my routine and unable to control my food as I like to, under the scrutiny of relatives, in a house with a scale ( I don't have one). Ugh. I feel on the outside looking in, it's a familiar feeling. Sending love, and again letting you know how much I appreciate your blog. Knowing someone is there who understands and is feeling so many of the things I feel is such a comfort you have no idea. All the best to you my sweet friend.
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah
      Thank you so much
      I hope you had a lovely Christmas
      And sending you love and ligiht x

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Ruby. That's one hell of a lot of people! I'm sorry it was such a struggle for you too. I know the feeling, just being glad it's over and done with. Lets just hope things get easier from here on out, and that 2015 is better than 2014.
    I know I've been awful with my cards, I'm hoping to get them posted next week. I've made you a little something, it just took longer than expected :)

    Lots of love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x