Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas shopping

My sister and I went in to town today to do a bit of shopping
We are doing secret Santa this yea
So we all only have one gift to buy
I am buying for my mum and the price limit is €50
She had already given me the names of some books she wanted
So I got those
And also some soaps from Avoca for her
I also got socks, pants and a pair of jeans for myself
And a diary for my friend L
Here are some photos from today




On the way on to town





New hat - Dorothy Perkins


Shopped out


Socks and pants

Books for my Mum

Diary for my friend  L

Wrapping paper, fancy!

Soaps from Avoca


Jeans - River Island

1 comment:

  1. My mum also loves books. When in D we'll be taking a suitcase to buy her lots of books, she loves Irish authors.

    (L)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x