Thursday 18 December 2014

Gotcha!

As you might know
A person call themselves Ana's challenge has been commenting on a lot of our blogs
Being quite intrusiv
Upsetting people
And being down right rude when they didn't get the response they were looking
I have left my fair share of replies to this person
I know you shouldn't feed the trolls
But in this instance I couldn't help myself
I also checked out their blog
Which is a litany of  'Tips and tricks'
And all in pigeon English

Myself and the lovely Bella have been on the case
To find out who this person really is
I suspected it was a man
And we feared that he was praying on young and vulnerable girls
For his own sick and twisted gains
As I know we can be the targets of dirty old men who look for photos of girls

After he was told that he was not welcome or wanted around here
He seemed to go quiet
But today Bella sent me an email
With a link to Ana's challenge latest post
And we were right
He is indeed a very sick person
I was going to post the link here
But I don't want to upset people
And I don't want to give him any more attention than this post

So this is a warning to anyone being harassed by Ana's challenge
If he comments
Delete and block
It's the only way to deal with these kind of people
And hopefully he will get tired and give up
And leave us alone
People here have enough problems to deal with
Without a pervert stalking our blogs
I mean how sick do you have to be to prey on young girls like this
Some are very vulnerable
And might not see him for what he is
I have seen comments on his blog
Asking him for help with restricting etc
And he always asks for photos

Anyway
Just to let you know
This person is not what they seem
I hope he has not hurt anyone any more than he has

6 comments:

  1. thank you for doing that, I know I haven't been as active, I need to clean up some of my blogs that I follow, but this community is a strong one, people like this can't interrupt it easily. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they were suss from the start. I just hope that no one takes them up on their 'offers'. It's frightening to think what trouble they could get up to when so many of us are so vulnerable. I suppose all we can do is delete their comments and try to make sure the rest of the community are aware. Thank you for posting this, I'm far too shy.

    Lots of love <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a gem, Ruby.
    seconding Bella down to every word.
    i love you.
    take care. and i'm proud of you for warning people about this douche.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. What a pig. So totally revolting. I can't even... Ugh. Thank you for your diligence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting this. As you know i am already paranoid regarding this medium and especially concerned about the vulnerability of ed girls, as they are themost faithful followers. But there is a difference between leaving generic comments on amillion ed to blogs to get more followers and THIS. This ana-challenge person is harmful disgusting and i find his existence and persistence very upsetting. I totally agree with Bella on how to deal with it.

    Thanks so much for posting this and spreading the word!!

    Much love!!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people are disgustingly sick :(

    You gals are great for trying to keep everyone safe x

    *LOVE*

    P.s- YGM ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x