Wednesday 10 December 2014

Stormy Weather

A storm hit this part of the country over the last couple of days
We've had rain
High winds
Sleet
Hail
Thunder
And the mountains are covered in snow
It's been so lovely to snuggle up with a hot cup of sweet tea
A fire blazing
Cozy pyjamas
And listen to the storm raging outside
The dogs are terrified of the thunder though

It's been hard to get a walk in over the last few days
The weather has just been so bad
But I love this kind of weather
I really hope it snows for Christmas

Today we went down to the beach to watch the waves
The sea was so wild
Here are some photos
Although they don't do it justice....









5 comments:

  1. Gah!! So beautiful, i love the snow but where i live theres no chance of it ever snowing lol. You're such amazing person btw, been reading you everyday for last year:) you are my inspiration and i am ao blessed you allow all of us in on your journey and world. Thank you because even though some may not say it you give support and love like no other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you for your kind words. It truly warms my heart to know that my blog helps people like you. I write in the hope that my struggles and victories make someone out there feel less alone.
      Thank you for reading and commenting, this made my day. X

      Delete
  2. Snow in Ireland but not in Sweden?! How is this even possible? I demand snow now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that this has anything to do with your post but....I was looking at the pic of yourself on this post while here at work and one of our medical students came up behind me to ask who you were. I told him that you were a "friend" and he said you were absolutely stunning and was sad to know you lived so far away. Just wanted you to know. Much love. Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love a good storm. You can't imagine how jealous I am of that snow! You look beautiful as always. Your new hair just makes you glow even more.

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x