Saturday 10 January 2015

Goodbye scales, hello life!

The weather improved a little here
So I decided to carry out operation get rid of scale
In the end
I decided to use a hammer
Two hammers in fact
I really liked the idea of running it over with my car
But didn't want to risk puncturing a tire
And also didn't want to pollute the water ways around me any more than I already have
So the hammers it was
Instead of me telling you all about it
Here are some photos.....



Preparing the scale for demolition



Not one but two hammers


Smash that scale!



Lea and Honey did not know what to make of it!

Put your back in to it girl!




One demolished scale!


So there are now no scales in my house
And I intend to keep it that way this time
Good bye scales, hello life!

19 comments:

  1. Kicking ass and scales.
    And tnx for all your IM's.

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo good to see this! Keep up your fighter-attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! It's fine if no one else gets it, if you get a better feeling from it, that's all that matters <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY... good for you Ruby... don't ever give up on fighting this illness.. I know you will succeed xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job hon :) I love what you wrote on it before you smashed it to death ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good going! I bet that felt great! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job, well done.looks like hard work! jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Jo
      It was really hard to smash it
      But it was well worth it x

      Delete
  8. Brilliant! It looks like you're having fun :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did Bella
      So much fun to get all the anger and frustration out
      I highly recommend it x

      Delete
  9. when I saw this scale disposal post, I know I had to see it. and comment on it, not just read it (sometimes I do that with some posts, when I really don't feel like commenting).

    this is one of those posts that I absolutely LOVE. they always make me feel so happy and gleeful. they really lift my mood.

    oh my god. I am genuinely warm. I can't stop smiling. I think we ALL wanted to smash that bloody scale! *w*

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Sam you always leave the most lovely comments
      You have such a good and kind heart
      I just know that you are one of life's living Angels
      Thank you for being your lovely self x

      Delete
  10. Congrats Ruby! I love that while accomplishing your goal you are also considerate of your surroundings ^_^

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x