Friday 9 January 2015

Vote!

So I am getting really sick at looking at my scale in the corner of my room
You know that I threw one scale in to the lake
But there was another one lurking in my house
And somehow it found a home in my bedroom
For a while there I was weighing every day
And it was driving me as mad as a box frogs
So I stopped weighing
And now feel strong enough to get rid of it for good
Here's where you come in
I have a few different options of how to dispose of it
I could throw it in to the lake again
Throw it in to the sea
Run it over with my car
Or smash it with a hammer
My Mum thinks I should give it to a charity shop
But I want to do something symbolic
What do you think?
Which option do you like the sound of?
Or maybe you have another idea
Vote now!
The lines will be open until 9am tomorrow morning
Please don't vote after that time as your vote won't be counted
But you may still be charged

Vote 1 for scale in the lake
Vote 2 for scale in the sea
Vote 3 for running it over with my car
Vote 4 for smashing scale with hammer

Good luck!!


10 comments:

  1. 4. (because 3 rules out because see Cp comments and 1 and 2 are not so nice for environmental reasons!!
    and 4 will be fun and maybe even cathartic
    lotsoflove
    sry superbusy atm

    txt me anytime!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do something different. The last scale went in the lake and you smashed your ashtray with a hammer. I'd vote for running it over but the ladies above make a good point about puncturing a tyre. I'll vote 4 for the hammer though - it seems the most fun while staying safe.

    On the charity shop idea, are you still planning on getting rid of your jeans at some point?

    Lots of love <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4. I smashed mine earlier in the week, it was great. Just wear some gloves because the wind was so cold, i couldn't hold it for very long haha. I'm going to make a post on it soon, love you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four. There's something satisfying about breaking it into pieces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4. Sounds kind of theraputic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for doing whatever feels right to you. I will say that I tried to smash mine with a hammer and it didn't really work, it was really indestructible and all I ended up doing was denting it. That's why I resorted to running it over in my car, and had no problems with tire damage. Good luck, and I'm so glad you decided to get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am torn between 3 or 4 - as long as there will be photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say run over it with the car although cp makes a good point about puncturing a tire. Secondly i vote hammer that could be really therapeutic but also messy and dangerous but i think you need to do something different you threw your last one into the lake maybe you could write all the negativity that comes with it on there and then hit it with a baseball bat?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with your mum.
    But that's just because I think even though wé might not like holding on to certain things, somebody else might have use for it.... And I want to throw away as little as possible in 2015......
    Still, I dó understand you needing something symbolic, and I support you with whatever you choose, I just think, the symbolic part did not last the previous time, maybe you want to do something great and symbolic on a different level?

    (L)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x