Friday 9 January 2015

Sea view vet

Honey had her follow up appointment with the vet today
We bundled Leaand Honey in to the car first thing this morning and set off
I was hoping we could take the buster collar off today
As she is so awkward with it on
Constantly banging in to things
And generally being quite uncomfortable
We arrived at the vet
And I was glad to see that it was the same vet we saw on Monday
We headed in to the surgery
And I lifted Honey up on to the table
No mean feat given that she weighs 16kg
Straight away the vet said there was a massive improvement 
The swelling and redness have gone right down
She is opening her eye now
And she is in better form all around
To be on the safe side
The vet told us to keep the collar on for another week
When we will return for another follow up appointment
She also gave me another five days of tablets
I left the vet happy that Honey is on the mend
And €90 lighter
I don't mind the cost though
I'd pay anything to get Honey well and healthy
Here are some photos from today.....



This morning on her favourite chair

Scratching her little ears


In the vets with my sister


This is the animal scales
I was tempted to stand on it
But resisted


Not forgetting Lea who has been so patient this week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love x