Monday 2 February 2015

General update

Monday again
The start of another week
Time goes by so very quickly
As per usual
I saw my doctor first thing
'Any crack?' He asked me
So I told him about Honey
And having to go to my hometown to see a vet
He asked me if it was hard going back there
Given that's where I grew up
And did a lot of my using
I told him that I always go with someone
But that I did feel uneasy bring there 
I thought about telling him about my blast from the past
The boy
And I did mention it
I told him that even though I moved across the country to get away from drugs and the people I used with
The past has a way of catching up on us

I've been thinking about the boy situation
I'm wondering if maybe I'm thinking about him a lot 
As he is the first male I've had a frisson with since starting to recover
Boys just weren't on my agenda when I was ill
I didn't want to live
Never mind share my life with someone else
Maybe I shouldn't let myself fall for the first boy that shows an interest in me
There's plenty of fish and all that

In other news
My weight has been stable recently
At a BMI of 19 - 20
I think I am ok with that 
I can live with that
I can work with that 

Honey has made a miraculous recovery 
And is back in fighting form
I think she looks so cute with one little eye
Like a teddy bear whose eye has fallen out
She is coming for walks again now
It just been myself and Lea for a couple of weeks
Which was nice as I got to spend some quality time with Lea
Here are said dogs......





2 comments:

  1. When the first guy to show interest in me said he loved me, I moved across an ocean an a continent to be with him, I was so desperate. Very bad idea, but I thought he was the only one out there (I was 23, and old spinster). Sometimes it's the attention that attracts us, just saying. Play it safe!

    I am so happy Honey is doing better! Sturdy little thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ruby sorry not been commenting glad everything going ok ,so pleased honey on the mend. take good care of yourself and try to enjoy the ride! you have so much ahead to look forward to.love and best wishes for everything ,jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x