Saturday 16 May 2015

Should have gone to spec savers.....

And in fact I did

Rewind to Wednesday
I finally made an appointment to get my eyes tested
After much time straining to see things that are far away
Like my teeth
My eyes went without care or attention for most of my 33 years
So during the week
I made my way to spec savers with my sister
And had the long overdue test

As it turned out
I do need glasses 
Long sighted I think they call it
So I was told to go and pick frames
And my glasses would be ready Saturday 

It didn't take me long to pick frames
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a quick shopper
Get in and get out as fast as possible
That's my motto

Anyway
Here they are....






14 comments:

  1. You look sooooooo pretty Ruby *-* they really really suit you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you look great in glasses! I look like a nerd :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I pass as a nerd too
      Am still getting used to them x

      Delete
  3. Love the glasses Ruby, they look great on you. I've been wearing glasses since I was four and I'm also long sighted. I'm due for a new pair and long overdue for an eye test. My prescription is expensive because I can't see worth crap without my glasses so I need to save a bit more money first.
    I'm sure you'll get used to them in no time.
    Take care Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne
      I hope you get your new specs soon
      It's a whole new world being able to see clearly x

      Delete
  4. i love them they're perfect! xxjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo Jo
      Did you try to give up the smokes?
      You mentioned it a few posts ago x

      Delete
    2. ooh ashamed to say no, but have cut down to 3 a day,has been a bad week to try but haven't given up on it, will try again soon! xx

      Delete
    3. That's great though Jo!
      Baby steps all the way x

      Delete
  5. Looking good, miss! They have a but of a retro feel to them, don't you think?
    I love that you guys have the same ad campaign over there :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun
      Yea I do think they look a bit retro
      Oh you have those ads too?
      That's great!

      Xxxx

      Delete
  6. i'm giggling. you're such a joy.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, glad I gave you a giggle hun

      Hope you are doing ok x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x