Saturday 12 September 2015

Clothes Post #22

I picked up a few bits this week
A pair of boots for autumn/winter 
A play suit for my holidays
(Did I mention that I am going to Turkey with my family at the end of the month?
I'm going with my Mum, my sister, my brother and his partner
We are going for ten days
And I am super excited 
Finally 
I will feel the sun on my skin 
And the warm breeze 
I think we deserve a bit of sun after the horrendous summer we had here)
And a pair of leggings 
The boots and play suit are Roxy
And the leggings are from Superdry
Here they are....









6 comments:

  1. i can't believe it's already time to get autumn/winter clothes! What happened to summer? I think we had two weeks of it this year >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      I can't believe it either
      I love autumn and winter though
      I love big jumpers
      Boots
      Cosy fires
      Hearty stews
      I love it all x

      Delete
  2. we have just gone into spring and today reached 24 degrees thank heavens I know I shouldn't complain but man it was a welcomed change! Me + cold= not a happy camper! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you in Australia by any chance?
      I figure you are
      As you are heading for summer
      I envy you..... X

      Delete
  3. Love the boots Ruby! I'm more of a brouges gal but would love to be able to get in to ankle boots!

    Louisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Louisa,

      Yes I love them too
      With foot wear I am all about comfort
      And rarely wear heels
      And if I do
      It's a very small one x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x