Saturday 5 July 2014

New do!

A good friend of mine is a hairdresser
Yesterday I called over to her
And she coloured and cut my hair
I was delighted with the result
However I was hesitant to post the photos
As I just feel my face looks so big
And I don't feel particularly pretty these days
But my new do did make me feel a bit better in myself
And I got lots of lovely compliments
I don't usually enjoy getting my hair done
But I felt relaxed and really enjoyed it
Thanks Marie for making me feel pampered and pretty

Here's the process........

Before

During

Cutting


After

Later on that day

16 comments:

  1. Great cut and color. You are stunning in that second picture! (And I don't normally comment on how anyone looks.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JJ
      Why are we so critical of ourselves?

      Hope you are well x

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is a really good colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! The color and cut both really suit you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my dear, she did a great job

    How are you today?
    I email you later on x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the new hair! I love the color, it really suits you :)

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! (then again you always were :P )
    The hairstyle frames your face well :) though I am no professional, merely a 14 year old who likes finding crazy ways to style her hair because her school requires hair to be tied up somehow.

    Love,
    Christie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Getting hair done always feels so nice. I want to get mine trimmed, it's growing out. Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x