Sunday 14 December 2014

Galway

It's Sunday morning
I'm here in Galway with my mum and my sister
Staying with my brother and his girlfriend
We've had a lovely weekend
With lots of eating, drinking (them not me) chatting and shopping
A good time was had by all
We even ran in to the odd tv personality
The photo below of us with the man is Francis Brennan
You won't know him but he has a show here in Ireland
He was signing copies of his book in one of the shops so we went up to talk to him and he was so lovely
Here are some photos of the last couple of days
Hope you enjoy....

















6 comments:

  1. Wow. Now I want to visit Ireland right now, this minute, today, as we speak.

    Nice to see you have a good weekend,

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give you the grand tour when you get here A
      So looking forward to it

      Hope you are doing ok? Can

      Delete
  2. I agree with A, I want to go to Ireland so bad! It's on my fiancés and my list of countries where we might get married. Heck, my engagement ring is A Claddagh ring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome here anytime CP
      We could do a swap?
      An exchange?
      You come to me then I go to you x

      Delete
  3. Oh it looks lovely around Christmas! my friend and I are lighting candles and baking cookies and watching movies :) It's a nice cozy Sunday. My friend and her family are in Dublin for a week or so, she's been there before, but if there are any things they should do, let me know! I'm jealous, everyone has been to this beautiful country except me. One day :) That pup on the donkey is adorable. Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so beautiful. I adore the decorations, but the city itself is just gorgeous.
    And do my eyes device me, or is that a reindeer with a dog on it's back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x