Friday 16 January 2015

Appreciation and operations

Thanks so much for your feedback on my last post
I feel so out of touch with things in that area so your input was much appreciated
The general consensus seemed to be to proceed with caution
Which I most definitely will
I guess when I think about it
I get butterflies
But I don't know if they are because of him
Or because of the fact that I used to use with him
And Lilly to answer your question
I don't think he is using
As in using heroin
But I think he may be dabbling in other stuff
Which both terrifies me and thrills me

I've always been a person who thrives on danger
And this situation is dangerous
That's what makes it so fascinating
But I should know better
Any decisions  I make should be done so with a clear head
And with my best interests at heart

But at the moment
That situation will have to wait
I have bigger fish to fry
Honey is my priority
Her appointment has been made for Monday
So after the doctor
We will travel to my dads home town 
To the vets for 11 30am
He will examine her eye
And if it needs to be removed
He will do it there and then
Depending on how Honey is after the operation
She will either stay the night in the vets house
Or if she is doing well
She can go home to my dads house
And he will bring her home to me on Tuesday
Our whole family is keeping their fingers and toes crossed that everything will go as well as it can
I'm just glad that something is being done about it
So Honey can get back to being herself again


11 comments:

  1. "Bad boy" type, I think most girls are attracted to them. If you both think about each other and feel comfortable around, you can try. You can think which choice will you regret more: not trying at all or having great time which may lead to many things. Just don't end up coming back to destructive behaviour or with broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be careful K
      It could all go pear shaped very easily
      But at the moment my focus is my little Honey
      Getting her healthy and happy again is first and foremost in my mind x

      Delete
  2. Thank you ever so much for your comment, Ruby, it means the world to me. You happened upon my secondary blog that is more around numbers and plans. I have been honest before that I don't think my blogs are a good place for you right now, though The Storm Is Within is much more about my everyday life and how my mental health impacts that. I would always rather you take care of yourself, and if that means not reading my blog, I'm ok with that.

    Here are two posts I think are relatively safe and you would enjoy based on your love of critters and photography.

    Me, my puppy, and my niece & nephew: http://thestormiswithin.blogspot.com/2015/01/i-wanted-to-be-posting-about-babies-not.html (warning that the last pic/paragraph have alcohol/purging mention if that would trouble you)

    http://thestormiswithin.blogspot.com/2014/12/in-which-charlie-tempest-walk-downtown.html (Alcohol mention - pics from a museum exhibit on the years of U.S. prohibition. Pics of me, my friend Charlie, and my downtown)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome Tempest
      As I said in my comment
      Your comments here are much appreciated
      I really am grateful that people like you take the time to read my blog and comment
      So I always like to reply
      Or leave a comment

      I read your two posts
      You are adorable
      And I will definitely follow your personal blog

      Take care friend x

      Delete
  3. I love Thor kitten (Tempest's) comment's so much. she's such a doll. I just have to say that.

    I also have to say that I am sure that you know how to take care of yourself when it comes to the boy, but I will reinforce that you do proceed with caution. the only reason I didn't comment on that post was particularly because everyone had already said what needed to be said. <3

    darling, darling, darling, i'm wishing good things for Honey. whatever happens to her, i'm hoping that she'll be ok eventually.

    also, I am very happy about the comment that you have left on my blog. if I am rare, then you are rarer, my gem. you somehow managed to pull yourself out of ashes, and I forever am amazed by your strength. do not doubt yourself. my heart just about warmed when i read your comment.

    i love you so, and i'm very glad to have received these words. they make my world, darling! xxx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Sam
      So so much
      You know I used to see your comments on other blogs
      And you were so lovely and kind that I just had to check out your blog
      I am so glad and happy that we have become friends and fellow survivors of this thing we call ED
      You have such a good heart sweetheart
      Your friend as always x

      Delete

  4. I hope all goes well at the vet, whatever the outcome. I'll be keeping Honey in my thoughts. Fingers and toes - crossed!

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bells
      That means so much to me and Honey
      I'm just looking forward to having her back in good health

      Hope you're doing ok x

      Delete
  5. Praying for your brave darling honey, hope it turns out well! She will get through she is a little fighter just like you

    Much love

    Xxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxox x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All our fingers and toes are crossed so I am typing with my nose.

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby, I'm praying for Honey... I hope everything goes well ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x