Saturday 17 January 2015

Clothes Post #12

As you ready know
I am a hoody, jeans and trainers type of girl
And prefer the surfer look
Even though I have never surfed a day in my life
Well today I treated myself to a pair of cream Roxy trainers
They were in the sale
So I thought why  bloody not
Too good an opportunity to miss out on
Forget about the fact that I am an impulsive compulsive shopper who can not help herself
I had to sneak said trainers in to my house
As I am supposed to be saving for our Camino trip in September
#Never gonna happen
I also bought this blue hoody
Which already featured in my 'smash the scale' post
Here they are.....







7 comments:

  1. shhhhhhh. nobody will ever know. except us. we'll keep your little secret.
    also, they're fabulous and so are you, so that's excuse enough to own a pair really, ;)

    <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam
      For keeping my secret
      They'll never know.....

      Love you x

      Delete
  2. I've found a pin for you:
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/69/0b/af/690bafb0e440a8cc169292726ca2bd62.jpg

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very cool. Are they as comfy as they look?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella
      They are super comfy
      I got them in a size smaller than usual as they are big fitting
      I love them x

      Delete
  4. I love your style, it really suits you. The trainers look really cute and comfy. And you deserve to treat yourself. I just did a bit of retail therapy myself and bought a perfume I've been wanting for a while. Shhhh. Don't tell.
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x