Wednesday 6 May 2015

Clothes Post #19

I picked up some clothes this week
As I needed an outfit for a birthday I'm attending next month 
The skirt below is Brakeburn
And the top is Protest
The hoody is Superdry
And the shoes are also Brakeburn
I am thinking of wearing the blue skirt and top to the party
The party has a hat theme
So I will have to get one at some point
I will definitely need help with that one
As I know precious little about hats

So if you have any ideas
About what kind of hat would suit me
I'd love to hear your suggestions....








6 comments:

  1. Sadly I know nothing about hats so I can't help you there.
    I love your taste in clothes, I bet you'll look adorable ^-^ show us pics when you have the whole outfit!! ♥
    Have a wonderful day

    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will of course
      When I put the whole outfit together
      Just need to find a stylish but comfortable hat..... X

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THOSE SHOES.

    Can't go wrong with a cowboy hat. I have taken to wearing the one I bought in Nashville and most people don't even make fun of me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a cowboy hat Mich
      Otherwise I will get a sun hat
      I guess I will have to dedicate a day to hat shopping
      It's a tough life...... X

      Delete
  3. How do you afford all these branded things? Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue skirt is adorable. I did a little bit of shopping myself as I have a trip coming up (and it had been a while).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x