Friday 12 June 2015

Clothes Post #20

I picked up a couple of items over the last couple of weeks
Some comfortable summer wear
In an effort to make it more bearable
Summer is not my favourite season
As I don't really like getting my arms and legs out
And I can't stand heat
I get hot and sweaty and uncomfortable
And I much prefer autumn and winter
Anyway 
Here they are
The t-shirt is Brakeburn
The trousers are those kind of light, denim, baggy ones that are popular now
They are Roxy
The shoes are Vans
Had them for ages
And the hoody is also Roxy







5 comments:

  1. can i just ask HOW ON EARTH DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MANY CLOTHES POSTS YOU'VE HAD! I can't count past one but with weighing out my portions/calories I'm to the tee lol (trying to make sure i have ENOUGH!....recovery i suppose :) )

    You always have such nice clothes ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest
      I don't know if 20 is right
      I just guessed it

      Thank you
      I love these trousers
      So comfy and easy to wear x

      Delete
  2. hi ruby yiu look lovely as ever but just wanted let u know computer broke qnd phone playiig up.family gone away for 2weeks so a stuck.wont hear from me for a while but thinking of you.feel so isolated!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jeans! I feel so self-conscious in super tight jeans right now, so I think those would be perfect. But I couldn't wear them in this heat. I dislike summer. Because I burn SO easily and I just hate being hot. I'd rather be cold, because at least you can add more clothes or a blanket. But with the heat, you can only take so much off. Plus, methadone makes me so grossly sweaty and hot that this summer is particularly bad. I take something for it though.

    Anyways, I think you look very cute in that outfit. It looks comfortable, yet stylish. I love the shirt as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer summer...it's the only time I can really get warm. And sometimes, not even then. I've always been this way, ever since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x