Thursday 4 June 2015

Topics?

I guess what with posting every day
I am bound to run out of things to write about
And today is one of those days
I could write about the antics of my neighbours
And all the drama there 
In fact I started writing a post about them
But decided against it 
As it didn't feel right making a post out of their misfortune 
So I am throwing the floor over to you
Are there any topics you would like to see written about here on this blog
Whether they are ED related
Addiction related 
Or something entirely different 
I'm always on the look out for topics for this blog
Usually I think about what I'm going to write about when I walk my dogs in the morning
But this morning
I had no inspiration at all
So if you can think of anything 
Do let me know....

12 comments:

  1. "What I've achieved today"

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me, Shelby btw

    It doesn't have to be a huge achievement, just baby steps. For me today, it was going to acupuncture for long standing health issues and starting my resume (scary)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that idea Shelby!
      We all acheive so much everyday
      Whether they be little or large things
      Thanks for the suggestion x

      Delete
  3. My favourite places in the world, what a perfect day for me is like, a list of good things that happened to you this week, what are you looking forward to in life, I don't know there are so many nice little things to talk about ^^
    Take care my dear I hope you are having a great day ^^
    Love,
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy for these great ideas
      I guess there is a lot of things I could write about
      Sometimes I forget that I don't have to write about my ED or addiction

      My day is going well
      Hope yours is too hun x

      Delete
  4. When I have nothing to say I post fictional stories and poetry. Have you ever thought about fictional writing alongside your blog. It's a great way to distract the brain. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I've never thought of doing that Anne
      I'm not great at fictional writing
      And I don't do much at all
      But it is something to think about
      Thanks for the suggestion x

      Delete
  5. Posts don't have to be full of words. What about just a picture or two when you can't think of what to write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea!
      I would usually do this
      Don't know why it didn't occur to me today x

      Delete
  6. A Day in History - pick a day from your past that was meaningful or interesting or simply one you remember vividly, and describe it with as much detail as you can manage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great one a kaylee
      Now just to decide which day to pick... X

      Delete
    2. By the way Kaylee
      I tried to comment on your blog today
      And silly blogger ate it
      This keeps happening to me for some reason
      If you see this can you send me your email? X

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x