Tuesday 21 July 2015

Belfast Part 1

I am away with my parents, my sister and my nephew for a couple of days
We are treating my nephew
As it is his fifteenth birthday
We are in Belfast
Which is in Northern Ireland
So even though technically we are still in the same country
It feels like we are further away

Yesterday
We went and booked our tickets for the Titanic Centre
Then headed in to town for dinner
As this is a trip for my nephew
He is calling the shots on where we go
And he wanted to go to Nandos
So that's where we went
It was my first experience of Nandos
For those of you that don't know
Nandos is a chain of Portugese/African chicken shops
They serve chicken in varying degrees of spiciness and hotness
The ordering system was not good
As we had to order at the till
And there were endless amounts of option
How and ever
We managed to get it done
But the food
Oh my God the food was nothing short of gross
Never again will I enter Nandos
And yes
I did purge
We were all wrecked after eating
So headed back to the hotel
For an early night
I awoke at 6am
And had tea and white chocolate

Today
We got up early
Had breakfast
And headed over to the Titanic Centre
Where we spent a few hours
I took photos which I will post on my next post
When I have more time

Tonight we are going for dinner
Then heading to the cinema to see Terminator Genesis
My nephews choice of course

I have so much more to write about
Including an update on the whole friend situation
So I will post properly when I get home

See you on the next post.......

8 comments:

  1. Nice that your getting away with family, I am not a big fan of nandos either being vegan, but when I have been in there with others, the avocado salad is pretty good! Hope your having a nice time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nufink lk a Milly's & tea to smooth over a bad chicken situ-!! ; )

    Yair, been meaning to ask you abt this 'friend'…

    So kind of you to write whilst you're on hols, Darling-!! [Tots unexpected] =) Safe travels bk to us-! Jils

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you're enjoying yourself. I can't wait to see the photos, especially of the Titanic Centre. I went to a museum exhibition a few years ago where they had a replica staircase, so I've got a photo of me all dressed up on the steps.

    And not that I've done either much, eating Nandos or purging, but man does that sound like a painful combination! Even their 'mild' is ridiculous.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lol'd just a bit Bella. It does seem like an unhappy combo.

      Delete
  4. I don't mind the Nandos lemon and herb basting, but only their chicken wrap. I don't like having to order at the till. Having worked in hospitality before for two years I much prefer places that do table service.
    I'd love to see photos of the Titanic Centre, it sounds fascinating.
    I hope you have a good time on the rest of your trip and at the movies with The Plumber. I'm So excited for you.
    Take care dear and enjoy the Titanic Centre xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nandos must suck globally, over here in New Zealand it's rubbish too, never coming back haha.
    Take care for now k xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your photos from your time away! You seem to be really enjoying yourself, apart from the Nando's debacle. I have never been to Nando's and I know now to never go, thanks for the forewarning!

    Can't wait to hear more of your mini break!

    Take care xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travelling is always nice, the problem for me is I constantly have to find new places. If I don't I get bored and then I do bad things.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love x