Sunday 20 September 2015

Summer 2015

I I was looking back over photos of the past summer
And I thought I would share some of them with you
You have probably seen them before 
But it's nice to look back and remember
Here goes....



Darkness to Light walk May

I break the stigma campaign for Healthline

New glasses June

Queen Maeve's trail

Shells cafe

Heading to the theatre


The Blues sisters

Our for dinner in Derry

Mocktails in Belfast


View from Stormont

Cuddles

Hanging out in Bundoran

Mums retirement



On the road

Ouch!!!





Happy Birthday!




9 comments:

  1. you packed a lot in! honey and lea are adorable,when are you off to turkey? xx ( Jo )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Jo
      And never far from my side
      Although they will be this week
      As we are heading to Turkey on Tuesday morning
      Hopefully I can blog from there
      And keep you all updated x

      Delete
    2. perfect end to the summer, have a fantastic time, wish i could dog sit for you! xx

      Delete
    3. Thanks Jo Jo
      And yes
      That would be awesome
      How soon can you get here.....? X

      Delete
  2. You had a busy year. Lots of good memories.

    Enjoy your time in Turkey. Looking forward to those pictures.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JJ

      And yes
      Lots of photos I promise

      Good to hear from you x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It doesn't seem real yet Shelby
      And I would just love if you could home
      That would be awesome x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x