Thursday 5 November 2015

Dublin Part 2

My Mother and I spent a lovely day in Dublin yesterday 
As I wrote yesterday
It's a bit of a marathon journey to get there
Three and half hours in total
But
It's worth it
And it's always nice to get an injection of city living
After living in towns and cities all my life
We moved here to the countryside ten years ago
It took some getting used to I can tell you
I can remember moving here after living in Dublin
I couldn't get over how quiet it was
And I hated it 
The silence was deafening
But like everything 
I got used to it 
And love living here now 

We arrived in Dublin about midday at Connolly station
And walked up towards the spire 
Down Talbot Street 
This area of the city is interesting to say the least
With many colourful characters around 
We crossed O Connell street 
Over to Henry street
Where we concentrated our efforts 
First stop
Was where I really wanted to go 
Fatface 
Which had a great sale on
Where I quickly picked up a couple of items 
I am a serious shopper
In that I get in and get out as quickly as possible 
I was happy with my purchases
A skirt
A jumper
And two bralets which were less than half price 
We then went to pick up some Christmas gifts for my nephew and sisters
Then headed for lunch in Marks and Spencer's

I didn't get too many photos 
As it was a quite a bad day
And I didn't want to have my phone out too much 
As it's very possible it could have been snatched out of my hand
But I took a few 
So here they are....
















4 comments:

  1. M&s toasties and shopping.heaven!xx jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Jo
      And quality time with my Mother
      You can't beat it x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day :) I love the photos. I've always adored the city. It's been at least four years since I've ventured into Melbourne city though.

    Those bralettes are so cute! The skirt and jumper too, but I'm a big fan of bralettes these days. I love your taste in fashion.

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lovely day Bella
      My mum and I have free travel so that was sweet!

      The bralets are super comfy
      But there's no support so will have to be careful what I wear them with...
      My boobs are quite sizeable these days lol x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love x